REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR FRESH STUDENTS
STEP 1: PAYMENT PROCEDURE
• Log in to your profile (Portal page ) on the Student Portal
• Click “current e-transact” option available on your Portal page and a page that will allow you retrieve your current card number (i.e. as a replacement for the number on the e-transact card collected from your faculty) will be displayed.
Please note that the card number on the e-transact card collected from your faculty is just a dummy and should be replaced with the new one displayed.
• To display the new card number, enter your Matric number/Jamb Registration number
(from freshers only) and click on “get details”
• Write/print the displayed card number securely as a replacement for the one collected from your Faculty e.g. Card number on e-transact collected from the Faculty; 502192******264899 will be replaced by 0123456789101136 (either 16 or more digits)
• To enable you pay on line, use the card number and the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the card number, which is now your pin number e.g. 0000 1111 2222 (3333) – pin number
• In case you have paid your school charges using the old card, go back to the immediate step above, and use the last 4 digits as your number for on-line payment.
This implies that you would jettison the old pin number.
STEP 2: REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR FRESH CANDIDATES (THE NEWLY ADMITTED)
Initial Login Details
(a) Once you have accepted your admission, log in by clicking on Unilorin Portal on the Home page under Quick Links using your JAMB Registration Number as user name and Surname as password.
(b) Fill the template for Bio-data displayed carefully. You will be required to change your initial Password from your Surname to a new one which should be confidential. In case you forget your password, the password recovery is available online after payment of necessary charges(see the Home page of the Portal for details). Please be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names, as this would be used throughout your stay in the University.
(c) You are however not allowed to change your name on the Portal as this must tally with that on your credentials. Your passport picture which should be scanned should be against a red background which would show your face clearly (132 by 18 Pixel). Please note that your signature which will also be scanned should be on a white background and legible.
(d) Once candidates have been cleared they are expected to visit their faculty with the following documents:
(i.e. WAEC, etc. State or Origin where applicable, UTME results, Admission Clearance),
• Collect your courses to be registered for from your Level Advisers.
STEP 3: COURSE REGISTRATION
After the completion of Step 2, click on CONTINUE to proceed with your course registration or if you logout, return to the Portal using your customized details chosen in 3b above.
a. New Students should visit their Faculties, to pick their e-Transact
Payment card details, which should be used to make on line payment on
the University portal. The e-transact card will be used as stated in Step 1.
b. Select your courses as listed and print the payment advice (see details on step 5).
c. If you are offered a course other than the one you applied for, you will be required to pay the sum of N5,000.00 for the change of course. To do this, load your card with N5,000.00 higher than your school charges. You will thereafter generate 2 receipts as follow:-
* Receipt for school charges, and
* The change of Course receipt-which will be printed through the general
d. After completing your payment online. Attach the payment receipt to your printed completed Course Registration Forms, in five copies for the signature of your Level Adviser and the Faculty Officer. The Faculty Officer will return a copy to you, and then distribute others as listed on the forms.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE EVEN AFTER SUBMISSION ONLINE UNTIL YOUR FORMS ARE ENDORSED BY YOUR LEVEL ADVISER AND FACULTY OFFICER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD.
STEP 4: PAYMENTS & GENERATION OF CARD DETAILS
a. To pay all necessary charges (University based, Faculty and Department, Associations), levies, etc, click the link to access payment information.
b. Customized details of all charges known as payment advice will be displayed which you will be required to print out.
c. Load your e-payment card at any of the approved Commercial Banks (click here to see list of authorized banks where you can load money to your Payment Card. This should be to the tune of payment advice printed out in 4 (b) above and other bank charges.
d. Candidates are advised in their own interest to beware of fraudsters in the handling of their e-payment card.
Home | Top of page